Friday, May 31, 2013

The End

 Lucas with his senior boys.
 Reading my 8th grade students' names at graduation.
 Prom pose, of course, with some of our students.
 I am going to miss these girls.
 Lucas with the Prom King.
Hanging out.
 This student made us a "good-bye" cake.
 I am clearly more excited by the cake than Lucas.
 Basketball awards at the final school assembly.
 In love with my little ones! :)
  It is always the ones that give you the hardest time that make sure to visit and say goodbye...
 Showing students where we are going to live in Minnesota.
 The best girls!
 Everyone wanted in on this picture :)
 Basketball boys.
 Love them.
 She gave my the sweetest good-bye/thank you note! :)
 Lucas with his basketball star.
 Little ones visiting our place.
 A little one I am going to miss so much!
 They love each other, really.
We are going to miss you too, kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment